 Robotics / 518
517  |  519
Subject:
Buy online in UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:32:14 GMT

I am looking for a place to buy the Logo Robotics Construction Kit, and I
have found great online stores in the US, but I believe UK will be cheaper
for me being in europe. Any good, reliable, online stores to recommend?

thank you,
Simen Svale Skogsrud

Simen Svale Skogsrud; Producer, Medieoperatørene as
phone: +47 22 99 27 35; mobile: +47 90 77 90 24;
fax: 22 20 64 21; Corp. web: http://www.mop.no