 Robotics / 5034
  Re: Fishing for a tasty linkage/gearing/robotic building thread...

Hi Michael and everybody, I'm working on a robot (for my book) that uses a single motor to go forward and turn in place. I'm using a directional transmission, based on Michael Powell's original design: (URL) use the outputs of the directional (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Robotics Book