 Robotics / 4857
  Re: FW: Something else is needed, I think...

(...) Why not implement an interpreter that is linked with LegOS? -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FW: Something else is needed, I think...

(...) Whatever interpreter is decided on, an OS will be required. Depending on the requirements of that interpreter, particularly in terms of memory allocation (and garbage collection) and threading support, LegOS may be a fine base for it. On the (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)