 Robotics / 484
483  |  485
Subject:
Multiplexing Input Circuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 14:33:54 GMT

I think Sven thought of this first.  Anyway I threw a circuit together
last night that uses the SetSensorType to switch between 4 inputs. I put
it on a page at:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Michael_Gasperi/mux.htm
It seems to work well, but startup is a problem.  It starts out on input
1 but if you stop the program it can get lost.  I need to add a reset
circuit.  Any suggestions?