 Robotics / 4787
  Re: Something else is needed, I think...

(...) I agree, that would make pbForth much more appealing if the source could be compiled on a pc in a nice gui environment and then the bytecode loaded into the rcx. Not only could someone enhance the gui front end as Mark has suggested, but (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Something else is needed, I think...

(...) Once you get around the idea that the RCX does the compiling which makes it platform independent, you will see the light... (...) This is a good plan. You have my full support :-) Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)