 Robotics / 4767
    Re: Something else is needed, I think... —John A. Tamplin
   (...) The point is that you still need some OS running on the bare hardware. The standard firmware isn't going to let you do what you need, and you still need something like LegOS anyway. Unless you want to recreate an OS from scratch (which is a (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        LegOS HOWTO —Luis Villa
   Considering the recent discussion on this list, I figure this is as good a time as any to point out that my LegOS HOWTO is now posted at (URL) don't be intimidated! I have aimed this page squarely at anyone with a bare minimum of C or C++ (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)