 Robotics / 475
Re: some interesting lego building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 23:20:26 GMT

In message <199811112132.NAA27218@eskimo.com>, Greg Alt
<galt@eskimo.com> writes
Thought this might be of some interest, as I've found that it is very
easy to build something that gets ripped apart by a motor's torque or
a bump into a wall.

Not with the CyberMaster design models on the CDRom! They go out of
their way to attach flat thin cross strips everywhere to make the robot
almost indestructable.

Good calculations. I will try it when I get a chance. I once made a
walking structure that could have benefited from diagonals. It was based
on that chapter 16 in "The robot builders bonanza" book by Mccomb where
you can move six legs with two motors. Just thought I would mention that
in case anyone is interested.

Dennis
--
CyberUser