 Robotics / 4748
  Re: LEGO light sensor schematic

(...) Thanks for your confidence in me, but I didn't say I thought it was the circuit. In fact I can't figure out how it could work this way either. I think probably most of the parts are identified correctly and probably most of the connections. I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: LEGO light sensor schematic

(...) OK. I'll take a closer look - my previous description was a broadbrush attempt. Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- A picture is worth a thousand words, but very few sets of a thousand words can be adequately described by a picture... (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO light sensor schematic

(...) wrong with it for me so I wouldn't have to. Well I couldn't wait. I broke down and broke into my Light sensor. All I can say is don't do it! The guy that figured out how to package this thing must wear a straight jacket. You will break things (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: LEGO light sensor schematic

(...) HaHa, I was so busy getting the next release of pbFORTH out that Michael beat me to it. Anyways, good work! I have a little fix to extend the range of the light sensor in % mode that involves blocking the light that comes from the emitter. (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)