 Robotics / 4740
    Re: A robot who knows his position (fwd) —Ralph M. Deal
   On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Mike Moran wrote: . . . (...) Yes. It is unnecessarily clumsy and heavy and would require considerable computer attention to track rotation successfully. I believe digital encoding would be better. Anyone know how one determines (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A robot who knows his position (fwd) —Mike Moran
   (...) moves (...) right (...) knows (...) That sounds like a challenge to me! ;-) I may just try and build something to prove it can be done or can't be done easily. I believe the attention required from the computer could be minimal. A first go at (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)