 Robotics / 4705
  Re: Og Needs More Inputs (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Kekoa Proudfoot ----- From: kekoa@pixel.Stanford.EDU (Kekoa Proudfoot) Subject: Re: Og Needs More Inputs Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:57:41 GMT Also, pairing up a light sensor and a touch sensor only works if the lights are (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Og Needs More Inputs (fwd)

(...) Actually, I retract what I said about the light sensor and the touch sensor, but not on the grounds you stated, or at least on clearer grounds than you seemed to explain. (That you can configure the touch sensor or bias the photodetector seems (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)