 Robotics / 4624
    Re: My ultimate project —Mario Ferrari
   This is the most original, "alternative" and funniest project with RCX I ever heard of. Go on please... and keep us up to date :-))) Mario (...) this wildest idea I remember never having in a lot of years... (...) intelligent, so I'm condemned to (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: My ultimate project —Ralph Hempel
   (...) <snipped description of bionic turtle> Yes, this could be interesting, but where do you draw the line? Are we going to see hordes of bionically enhanced gerbils strapped to acrobots that flip everytime the gerbil nuzzles a touch sensor? Or a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: My ultimate project —Todd Lehman
   (...) StairMaster™ and Step-Aerobics for Fluffy the Hamster, with 27 tunnel courses to choose from! FoodFrenzy™ food dish monitor for Catso the lazy feline, with programmable activity alarms! (Requires LEGO expansion set #9731, the digital color (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Changed URL —Rich Thompson
   I finally registered my own URL for my website. What used to be (URL) is now (URL) URLs should work for a good while... I made a (very) few site design changes, but most links and content remain the same. Let me know what you think... Rich (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)