 Robotics / 4611
  Re: Dark seeker project

(...) Could you elaborate more on "it shuts down and sleeps until light wakes it up"? What do you mean by "shuts down" exactly? How are you doing the "light wakes it up" part? I'm interested in this, as I would like to eventually have my wanderer (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dark seeker project

(...) [snip] (...) This is a fanciful description of observed behaviour. When it finds a dark corner it "coasts" the motors and stops looking at anything but the light sensor until that sensor detects light over the threshhold, then all of the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Imperial Hover Tank

I tried a interpretation of the Imperial(*) Hover Tanks (from the second trailer) over the weekend using most of the current Star Wars parts and an RCK. Unfortunately, when I was finished, the tank looked only loosely like its intended inspiration. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Hover Tank

(...) The Trade Federation. You'll note that in the second trailer, Senator Palpatine says "We may have to accept Federation control for now." There is no Emperor, thus no Empire. eric (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Hover Tank

(...) The Nemoidians are the aliens that run the Trade Federation (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)