 Robotics / 4505
Re: Power drain of the motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 20:39:06 GMT

At 21:05 09/04/99 Friday , you wrote:
Is there any way to measure the power drain of a running motor?  The reason
I ask is that I want to detect when the motor has stalled.  I use nqc to
program the brick.

The CyberMaster can! ;-)

Maybe there's some way you can connect one input to the motor output?

Laurentino Martins

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]