 Robotics / 4504
    Power drain of the motors —Chris Tarnas
   Is there any way to measure the power drain of a running motor? The reason I ask is that I want to detect when the motor has stalled. I use nqc to program the brick. thanks -chris -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Power drain of the motors —Laurentino Martins
     (...) The CyberMaster can! ;-) Maybe there's some way you can connect one input to the motor output? Laurentino Martins [mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt] [(URL) you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Power drain of the motors —Jim Karkanias
   That's clever! I don't know of a way to do it but if you discover a way, please post it... ...a more expensive way to achieve this might be to couple an angle sensor to the motor (I don't think there are pass through angle sensors so you'd have to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)