 Robotics / 4502
4501  |  4503
Subject:
Mid-South Robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 19:54:22 GMT

If you live in the Memphis, TN...Jackson, TN...Little Rock, AR....Jackson,
MS area, I am working to setup the Mid-South Amateur Robotics Society. A
group that meets to show off Lego (and other) robotics projects and to swap
parts and ideas. If you are interested in more info, see
http://rich.cmcsmart.com/mars/mars.html

Rich
http://rich.cmcsmart.com

P.S. Do we need a lugnet.robotics.announce group...