 Robotics / 4485
Re: 4WD 4WS model w/limited slip diff.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 17:19:39 GMT

Previously, you (Dave Forrest) wrote:
Hello all,

I have been working on a 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering model that has
suspension and limited slip differential.

I can't quite see from the photos how you got the limited slip into
the differential. What am I missing? Other than that It looks like
a neat design. I like how you arranged the power to the weels and
the location of the differential.

here are the photos:

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Quarter/3073/test.htm

the story will follow soon.

This model is a great base for all sorts of projects.
Let me know what you think

Dave :-)