 Robotics / 4467
Re: IR transmission from legOS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:05:04 GMT

Hi Kay,

essentially, Ralph already asked all the right questions. You have about
three seconds after the last keystroke to press the view button, or the
IR tower will power down.

If problems persist, please mail me your compiled executable
tm-and-ir.srec. I'll  verify whether it works on my setup. You might
also consider posting to the legOS group on Lugnet for more specific
issues. The contributors and I will be glad to help you out.

BTW, what's that new-found fame you're talking about? Nobody died and
made me king yet, or did I miss something here? ;-)

Markus.

--
Markus L. Noga noga@inrialpes.fr
Check out legOS! http://www.multimania.com/legos/