 Robotics / 4433
    IR transmission from legOS? —Kay Neuenhofen
   Hi, I built and installed legOS a couple of days ago, and I have successfully compiled, downloaded and executed some of the demos, as well as some code I wrote myself. But now I've come across a problem: I can't seem to transmit data via IR from the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: IR transmission from legOS? —Markus L. Noga
   Hi Kay, essentially, Ralph already asked all the right questions. You have about three seconds after the last keystroke to press the view button, or the IR tower will power down. If problems persist, please mail me your compiled executable (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)