 Robotics / 4328
    LEGO Image Quality - was Crown Gear —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Right you are, and the following link shows a beam similar to the new race car set (which looks kinda lame) (URL) of the new elements are VERY specialized indeed, but I bet it's not long before some of us come up with interesting uses for (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Image Quality - was Crown Gear —Stephan B. Wessels
   (...) There's another Throw Bot piece that I've seen showing up on the newer Technic models. The first one that I noticed it on was that new green crane truck. I don't have a catalog handy so I'm not certain about the model number. It's a connector (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)