 Robotics / 4249
    LEGO 9V battery box as project container —Murray Altheim
   Well, I've been looking for a suitable container for my LEGO robotic electronics projects, and I think I've finally found it. I got tired of dremeling out the inside of bricks, especially since some of my projects are bigger than the biggest brick. (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO 9V battery box as project container —Dennis Clark
     (...) Wow, I assumed the battery box was the one that comes with the 3735 motor kit. It's 4x14 by about 1 1/2" tall. This must use a 9V battery instead of 6 AA cells. (...) And THAT price can't be beat for getting another power connector block too! (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: LEGO 9V battery box as project container —Ian Sinclair
     (...) Can anyone guess how long a 9 volt battery power supply like this will last compared to 6 AA batteries? This does seem like a good small power solution and project box. <ICS> -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO 9V battery box as project container —Matthew Bates
   I've already built a PIC based controller into one of these and it almost has as much functionality as an RCX, 3 outputs and 3 inputs [1], in a much smaller space! Of course, using all the ports simulaneously does mean using a lot of 1x2 conducting (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)