 Robotics / 4196
Re: Mindstorms: Extreme Creatures vs. RoboSports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:07:30 GMT

It looks that way...  The qty. of sets 30% off is now 11, down from 17 on
Friday.  I picked up the Adventurers TRU promo set as well as the fiber
optic multi.  With the $10 eCoupon, it was much cheaper than the current S@H
deal.

-Rob.

Stephan B. Wessels wrote in message <36E67776.C7D96A12@sdrc.com>...
I was not able to find the Fiber Optic set at eToys.  Did it get removed
fom the sale list?

- Steve

alex wetmore wrote:

eToys.com currently has the Fiber Optic multiset on sale.  I haven't
received mine yet, but it seems to have a decent number of parts for
the price.  They also have a sale where you'll get $10 off of one item
if you mention coupon C6993 (they have a place to put a coupon # in
during checkout) if you are a first time customer.  Combining both
deals gets you the set for about $35, which is under 10 cents per
piece (398 pieces).  Some of the parts packs from lego Shop at Home
are very good too, especially the gears and differentials one.
http://www.lego.com lists them all under the Service section.