 Robotics / 4185
Re: Air Tank overload??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 20:19:15 GMT

I don't think that you can overload the tank. If you take the pump and put
your finger over the hole and press the pump the air will compress a little
but then because it can't compress anymore the air comes out some other way
(you can hear it coming out).

Adamski
_______

Kevin A. Saddi wrote in message <3671BD48.C514686E@gte.net>...
I just got the Search Sub kit and it's great. The main reason I got this
one is because it came with the air tank. I was wondering, what would
happen if, oh let's say I had a compressor attached to a running motor
(to supply the air tank with air)...Would pumping the air tank over its
"30-35x" limit damage the tank?

Any ideas about setting up a compressor w/ motor and air tank system,
please post. Thanks!

--
Kevin A. Saddi