 Robotics / 415
Re: Best Price for Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:45:45 GMT

I just stumbled on some at the Citadel MediaPlay in Colorado
Springs.  I managed to convince my parents that it would make a wonderful
Christmas present (that, and the offer to pay for half didn't hurt).  As I
recall, it was 199.95 plus tax with the Creatures and Sports packs for 49
or so.  Marvelous what appealing to the "it's my 21st birthday, bid
farewell to childhood" emotions in my parents will do.  That kind of thing
never worked before.  hmmm.