 Robotics / 413
Re: Best Price for Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:13:14 GMT

At 10:53 11/10/1998 -0700, Dirk Leas wrote:
I need to buy Mindstorms for my son.  Where's the best deal?  I'm assuming
I'll be buying it mail-order.  I live in Phoenix, just in case someone local
discounts the price.

TIA,
Dirk

  After calling around to a few places (this was two weeks ago) the only
place I found that actually had them in stock was LEGO Mindstorms directly.
$219 + shipping to Colorado (~$232).  Got it in three days.

Jim West
NIC Team Lead
MCI Worldcom
Jim.West@mci.com