 Robotics / 413
    Re: Best Price for Mindstorms —Jim West
   (...) After calling around to a few places (this was two weeks ago) the only place I found that actually had them in stock was LEGO Mindstorms directly. $219 + shipping to Colorado (~$232). Got it in three days. Jim West NIC Team Lead MCI Worldcom (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Best Price for Mindstorms —Eric Lind
      I just stumbled on some at the Citadel MediaPlay in Colorado Springs. I managed to convince my parents that it would make a wonderful Christmas present (that, and the offer to pay for half didn't hurt). As I recall, it was 199.95 plus tax with the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Best Price for Mindstorms —Brett Testerman
   I picked up mine at the Fry's in Tempe for $199. I was down there last week and they still had a couple of them left. The Toys-r-us at Mentro Center had a sign saying they had them, but I could not find any. You may just want to call around. Brett (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)