 Robotics / 4082
    Three-wheel Synchro Drive —Jonathan Knudsen
   Hello, I succeeded in creating a three-wheel synchro drive robot, using the Large Turntables from Pitsco Lego Dacta. There are pictures here: (URL) doesn't do anything; I just wanted to prove it could be done mechanically. It's still a little rough. (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Three-wheel Synchro Drive —Doug Carlson
     Nice design. I especially like how compact it is. I think 'real' three wheeled synchro drive bots are supposed to have more accurate odometry than four wheel versions. This is mostly due to the fact that floors aren't always perfectly planar. BTW - (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Three-wheel Synchro Drive —Rich Thompson
   Man that is a compact design. All of my syncrho attempts to date have been sprawling monstors compared to that design. Good show! Rich (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Jonathan Knudsen (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)