 Robotics / 4059
Re: Problem with VB an cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 20:11:13 GMT

you need to make sure it's setup for the cybermaster..
it defaults to a RCX I think.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Prescher <prescher@hermes.fho-emden.de>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Monday, March 01, 1999 12:22 AM
Subject: Problem with VB an cybermaster

Hi
Seems that I am a litle bit stupid. I am fighting with Visual Basic the
first time.
I want to program my Cybermaster.
If I press alive I get correctly that the Cybermaster is turned on.
But if I press Battery I get the errormessage "can not communcate with • brick
in Method PBbattery".
The cybermaster also will not do any other commands. What 's wrong?

Perhaps some one has a small programm, so I can learn how to do it.

My programm

Private Sub alivechek_Click()
If PBrickCtrl.PBAliveOrNot Then
   alive.Caption = "true"
Else
   alive.Caption = "false"
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Batterychck_Click()
battery.Caption = PBrickCtrl.PBBattery()

End Sub

Private Sub Form_Load()
PBrickCtrl.LinkType = Radio
PBrickCtrl.PBrick = Spirit