 Robotics / 4060
Re: Problem with VB an cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 12:55:16 GMT

Stefan Prescher wrote in message ...
Hi
Seems that I am a litle bit stupid. I am fighting with Visual Basic the
first time.
I want to program my Cybermaster.
If I press alive I get correctly that the Cybermaster is turned on.
But if I press Battery I get the errormessage "can not communcate with • brick
in Method PBbattery".
The cybermaster also will not do any other commands. What 's wrong?

You left out the opening ceremonies.
See
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/robo

Eric Brok