 Robotics / 4032
    RE: SIGMA wants my Fire Extinguisher pics... —Ben Williamson
   I got exactly the same message, only with "FetchBot" instead of "Fire extinguisher". :) I'm happy for these folks to use my images, as long as they link back to the original. I retain the copyright, I just choose to give my permission for that use (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: SIGMA wants my Fire Extinguisher pics... —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Oops. I guess I was up a little too late last night and let my fingers go to work without checking with my brain. The original message DID say that Dave would retain copyright. My mistake. After thinking about it, your own personal feelings (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)