 Robotics / 4003
    Re: Contest —Laurentino Martins
   First, I don't have the time to participate right now, since I have a daytime job and LEGO is only for weekends and holidays, but I'd like to participate somehow! q:-) How long did you say was the time limit to build this bot? Second, I don't have a (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Contest —Mark Tarrabain
      (...) I don't anticipate having the time to participate myself either. I have some ideas on how to go about it though, which I've already posted. (...) The Cybermaster does not appear to be robust enough to handle this sort of challenge. I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events)

        Re: Contest —Laurentino Martins
   (...) It isn't! That's the real challenge!! :-) (...) I don't know if you intend to use the standard firmware, but in the CyberMaster I don't even have that choice. The CyberMaster and the PC were made to work as one. For one thing, without floating (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.robotics)