 Robotics / 3980
  Re: Contest

It isn't actually that tough to do it with two motors. I can think of two ways off of the top of my head. 1) Motor I - Drives both treads forwards, only drives one backwards Motor II - grabbing the can 2) Motor I - Drives left tread forwards, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Contest: two motor idea

Alan Do you have a schematic or diagram of your ideas? What type of gearing would you have to allow two separate gear movements forward and back? Does anybody else have any configurations they've come up with to accomplish the same task? I'm (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Contest: two motor idea

Michael Powell's directional transmission shows one way to do different things based on the direction of the motor: (URL) this helps, Jonathan -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)