 Robotics / 3919
Re: Book with CD: conclusions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 21:55:08 GMT

I'd like to strongly second that!  Specially if you consider readers from
over countries than the us.  At least in France, local communications are
fairly expensive and downloads (especially big downloads) are very
expensive!  I believe that a CD doesn't add that much to the price of the
book and what if the software is outdated, you can at least do more than
what is possible with the RIS software and do it right away