 Robotics / 3891
  Re: proximity detection

(...) You could post it to the new NQC list/group, which is now up & running. For info on subscribing: (URL) One day I'll get round to a LEGO (...) Here it is: (URL) of this message is meta-discussion...] (...) The crynwr.com server doesn't? Or the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Meta discussion [Was: Re: proximity detection]

(...) post it when I do. (...) I have not had any copies of my messages back from lego-robotics@crynwr.com, apart from the one my software sends to me automatically (I still have to check to see if it is dropping the real messages because they are (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)