 Robotics / 3857
RE: proximity detection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:03:12 GMT

Don't be bashful. Post it to the list! I'm sure I'm not the only one
collecting variations on this theme.

Wayne W. Schott
schott@netwurx.net
Eagle, WI, USA

----------
From: John Cooper[SMTP:robots@jpsc.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 1999 5:07 AM
To: Lego Mindstorms List
Subject: Re: proximity detection

Can somebody that has a proximity detection program that only uses 2 • motors
and a light sensor please tell me where to download it.

What is your programming poison. We have some NQC which works very well,

waiting for some rotation sensors to allow accurate navigation, but
usable in
its present form - I could email it if sam.is@home.com is your correct
address.
--