 Robotics / 3849
3848  |  3850
Subject:
robotics for dummies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:06:37 GMT

ok, so i got my Mindstorm for Christmas, along with a couple of other
Technic sets. somehow, though, that dosen't make me a robotics engineer.[1]
anyone seen a good book/set of web sites that can lead this idiot, step by
step, through his first half-dozen 'bots?

1 - well, duh!
--
Steven | svore at mindspring .com | kf4fbk | TC++MS++#15LS+M+HalYB64m