 Robotics / 3836
Re: links to pictures of Star Wars Mindstorms sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:32:05 GMT

I don't know about that many specialized parts.  I see parts from the 1999
supercar, tubing from the RIS / cyberslam sets, standard tubing.  the
connectors from some of the giant model set.  Granted that these are
special pieces, but at least they're not unique to the model (except for
the dome pieces).  I would have prefered a model with just plain old brick
and beams, but I guess Lego figures that all of the Star Wars folks who
buy this just to have EVERYTHING related to SW will never assemble it
anyway.  Just goes to show that "dumbing down" has even affected the toy
market.

Matt

Matt Sailors
medinfo@aros.net