 Robotics / 3800
RE: Recommended Add-On Sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:02:22 GMT

You can try:
http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/mindstorms/mindstorms.html
for a UK version of the supplementary catalogue. I do have an
international version too, but it doesn't cover USA.

Personally, I would recommend some pneumatics and some
of the cannons from the competition sets (for fun).

Anybody in the know of U.S. sources for the cannons (either in
sets or sold separately as in the supplementary catalog listed
above)?