 Robotics / 3810
Re: Recommended Add-On Sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 04:59:52 GMT

Just a quick note: #8277 Giant Model Set ( or XXL) as someone called it
also has
four 14 SLU (standard LEGO unit) long beams. These are really useful once
in a while.
Also keep an eye out for 16 x 2 plates which are great for adding
structural integrity
to some of the larger bots. #8062 Universal Set had six of these I think.

I'm pretty sure these items aren't available in service packs but I'd
sure like to be
proven wrong.

-- Doug

dcarlson@net-info.com