 Robotics / 3793
    Re: More Outputs for the RCX —B van Dam
   Hi John, I have a mecanical version of this on my website, with pictures. CU Bert Visit my site on Lego, Robot's and Visual Basic at (URL) bericht----- Van: John Brubaker <photoman@novagate.com> Aan: lego-robotics@crynwr.com (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: More Outputs for the RCX —John Brubaker
   Bert - Yes, this is what I had in mind, only I would like to implement an electronic version using small relays. Thanks for the the excellent tips and resources on your Web site! I looked at your Visual Basic information when I was getting started (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)