 Robotics / 3795
Re: More Outputs for the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:22:47 GMT

Bert - Yes, this is what I had in mind, only I would like to implement
an electronic version using small relays.  Thanks for the the
excellent tips and resources on your Web site!  I looked at your
Visual Basic information when I was getting started with VB.  I'm also
following your pneumatic stuff.  Thanks --- John.

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:12:26 GMT, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (B van Dam)