 Robotics / 3763
Re: LEGO UK supplementary catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:04:46 GMT

In article <199902151508.KAA26715@lugnet.com>, lego-robotics@crynwr.com had
their 2d worth...

On 15 Feb 99, at 14:21, Dave Ryder wrote:

In article <199902151348.IAA20695@lugnet.com>, lego-robotics@crynwr.com
had their 2d worth...
I've put scans from the LEGO UK supplementary
catalogue at:
http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/mindstorms/mindstorms.html >

Er, Mozza, old bean, either these images were scanned at 10dpi or they are
a bit broken.

Doh! (The one time I relied on local testing
only)...

Looks like I went a bit daft and forgot to put ftp
into binary
mode after uploading the html files.

All fixed now.

Yeah, that's great thanks. - Very useful as I haven't bought any 1999 sets yet,
and don't have any immediate plans to either, Not much good Technic this year
:(

Regards Dave Ryder, who tends to think of 1995/6/7 as the golden years of
Technic.

--
         \|||/
         /   \