 Robotics / 3758
3757  |  3759
Subject:
LEGO UK supplementary catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 13:48:59 GMT

I've put scans from the LEGO UK supplementary catalogue at:

http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/mindstorms/mindstorms.html

The address for ordering your own copy is also there.

It may take until tomorrow for the page to be visible outside the
Demon domain.

If there is sufficiant demand I could put the international version up
too.

Bye for now!
--
Mozza