 Robotics / 367
  Subtasks quitting before completing

I saw some posts during the last three days about subtasks quitting before completing. I never saw a solution, so I will re-ask the question. If my robot triggers a touch sensor and before it completes all of the commands in that group of commands (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Subtasks quitting before completing

(...) The confusion is because only instantiation of each stack can be active at a time. If you start a stack that is already running, that stack stops, then restarts. The rule for conflicting signals is that the last one set has precedence. So if (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Subtasks quitting before completing

(...) This weekend I built a 4x4 rover with two front bumper sensors. I was faced with the problem of both sensors triggering at the same time. My fix was to set the counter to 1 and add a stack controller to check the counter before turning the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)