 Robotics / 367
366  |  368
Subject:
Subtasks quitting before completing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 21:03:51 GMT

I saw some posts during the last three days about subtasks quitting before
completing.  I never saw a solution, so I will re-ask the question.

If my robot triggers a touch sensor and before it completes all of the
commands in that group of commands that same touch sensor is hit again, the
RCX gets confused and starts doing some unplanned and unexpected movements,
never regaining its original program state.  How can I program to accomodate
this event?  Also what happens if the RCX sends conflicting signals to the
motors, how do you know which event or subtask has precedence?

TIA
Tom Lageson
tml@tennantco.com