 Robotics / 3654
    MS Access/Visual Basic —Charles Lundy
   I am trying to be able to program the RCX using Visual Basic in Office 97 Access, but cannot get it to work. It works fine in both Word and Excel. Anyone have any experience in getting this set up? I can the put the spirit.ocx control on a form, but (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: MS Access/Visual Basic —John Brubaker
   A couple of people have asked about using Visual Basic with Spirit.ocx. Since I already had VB 5.0, I chose this language to use with my new Mindstorms kit . Once you understand the rather strange syntax used in some of the statements, and the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)