 Robotics / 3624
    Re: NQC v. LegOS / size —Rick Kimball
   (...) It doesn't have to be complex math. I had the same problem using the modulo operator. I did a little digging to figure out why libgcc.a wasn't compiling properly. It turns out that if you add the -Dinhibit_libc to the CFLAGS in the top level (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NQC v. LegOS / size —Luis Villa
   (...) BEAUTIFUL. I spent all of last night trying to figure out a) why make was calling (and not finding) stdio.h and b) how I could make make realize that I didn't care about libc. That did the trick... Thanks. Luis ###...### "They call the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)