 Robotics / 3622
Re: Newbie Question.. FAQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 03:52:55 GMT

Brian Stormont wrote:

I prefer the grouping by activities, as you illustrated above.  I'd also
add a category or subcategory related to  interfacing the RCX with other
platforms (i.e Linux, Macs, Palm devices, etc.) - I could imagine that
going as a subcategory under programming or as a major category by itself
(perhaps called Development Platforms - which would list the various
platforms and what lego-robotics options are availble for each).

-brian

there certainly are a lot of palm-top devices with IR ports built in...

Gordie
--
"It is better to ask a 'stupid question' than to make a stupid mistake."