 Robotics / 3593
  Librcx

Since I have left it untouched for a while, I am releasing my development environment for the RCX. Librcx is intended to be a lowest-level driver for the Lego RCX. It provides an interface between your C code and the ROM. The intent is to allow you (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Librcx

Whoo-Hoooo!!! I have been dreaming about something like this (my other dream was something like LegOS and that too has been answered). I promised Markus some more demos of LegOS and I have been working on them but I got sidetracked into writing a (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)