 Robotics / 3593
3592  |  3594
Subject:
Librcx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:35:38 GMT

Since I have left it untouched for a while, I am releasing my development
environment for the RCX.

Librcx is intended to be a lowest-level driver for the Lego RCX.  It
provides an interface between your C code and the ROM.  The intent is to
allow you to easily explore the ROM interface.  It is also possible to use
this code as a starting point for writing something more sophisticated,
along the lines of LegOS (http://www.multimania.com/legos/).

Librcx requires the GNU H8 development environment.

The code for Librcx is at:

http://graphics.stanford.edu/~kekoa/rcx/tools.html#Librcx

Have at it.

-Kekoa