 Robotics / 3521
Re: Adder Subtractor Diagram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 17:27:01 GMT

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Peter Thorup wrote:
http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~leo/lego/diff.html
http://www.phred.org/~alex/lego/wanderer.html
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Surf/6112/
http://www.steamboat-software.com/~dhm/
http://www.jumpgate.com/
http://members.xoom.com/legorobotica/project4/camcart_en.html
http://www.phred.org/~alex/lego/plat.html
http://www.phred.org/~alex/lego/dadsdesign.html

thanks for the comprehensive list.  I'll put links to all of these
at http://www.phred.org/~alex/lego.  There are already links to
many of them there.

By the way, is there an easy way to get that special little Technic
brick? Does it come in a particular kit? Can it be bought separately?

Service pack 5228 contains 4 of the 1x1 ones and 4 of the 2x1 ones.
Lego Shop at Home can sell these to you.  Don't know the price, but
its probably not much more then $5, including shipping.

The S@H Service packs are great.  I'd also recommend 5229, which
has more gears and a differential.  5226 (axles) also looks useful.

alex